Business Development Executive, Customer Service & Support Practice
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
In today’s rapidly changing and highly competitive business environment, the Customer Service function is playing an increasingly critical role. Service Leaders must improve the customer experience while also driving efficiencies and reducing costs. Complex decisions surrounding strategy, operations, talent and technologies have high stakes. Gartner provides the trusted research, advice and peer networking clients need to feel confident in these decisions.
- Develop net-new business for the ‘Gartner for Customer Service & Support Leaders’ product
- Leverage prospecting tools to build and maintain a prioritized list of executives
- Drive high quality outbound activity to generate consistent volume of weekly qualification meetings
- Progress pipeline by demonstrating a strong value proposition
- Access C-level decision makers and navigate complex buying decisions
- Collaborate with Account Executives to execute a smooth onboarding transition and service kickoff
- Effectively manage and accurately forecast business in a specified geographic territory
- Contribute best practices, peer-coaching and a positive influence within the team
- 6+ years’ experience in large-enterprise, executive-level sales
- Preferred experience working with Customer Service executives and familiarity with initiatives related to digital, self-service, VoC, omnichannel and related service technologies.
- Ability to influence stakeholders through effective communication
- Willingness to act on feedback and adopt established best practices
- Ownership and perseverance in achieving goals and quotas
- Ability to quickly process new information and draw on existing knowledge
- Curious and self-motivated to learn
- Strong ethical principles and honesty towards clients and co-workers
Job Requisition ID:46982
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.