Advisory Senior Specialist
We are seeking a Senior Advisory Specialist to work in conjunction with a team of Advisors to ensure fulfillment of strategic and day-to-day tactical client member research requests. Our Senior Advisory Specialists work diligently to understand and disseminate Gartner research in a way that is digestible for our clients. They act as a point of contact and advise the client on mission critical priorities.
Senior Advisory Specialists support our external customers across a range of business terrains and collaborate with our internal teams.
- Delivers Gartner insight to customers through advice-oriented, consumable written and verbal communications
- Packages insight (summary writing, project scoping) to respond to assigned customer requests or events
- Collaborate with advisory, research, service and revenue teams
- Analyzes client requests to spot trends in demand to improve client responses and future research planning
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years relevant business or customer service experience
- Ability to synthesize and distill large amounts of information
- Intellectual curiosity and dedication to mastering complex terrain; fast learner
- Strong organizational skills; ability to work under tight deadlines and produce high quality material
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Strong presentation skills on the telephone and online; ability to engage audiences and respond effectively to questions
- Must be willing to work out of Arlington, VA
- Interest or Subject Matter Expertise within business function
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Job Requisition ID:33298
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.