Advisory Senior Specialist
We are seeking a Senior Advisory Specialist to work in conjunction with a team of Advisors to ensure fulfillment of strategic and day-to-day tactical client research requests. Senior Specialists achieve this by extracting advice and overarching guidance from Gartner research and highlighting the most relevant insights to address challenges faced by an individual client or entire client segment. Senior Specialists support our external customers across a range of business terrains and collaborate with our internal teams.
For the first time ever, Gartner is now offering a dedicated learning environment targeted for early to mid-career individuals looking to drive their career to new heights. Gartner’s New Talent Lab is a program designed to acquire the knowledge and skills that you need for long-term career success as an Advisor at Gartner. With a strong emphasis on development and on-the-job application, Senior Specialists in the lab will receive hands on training from top-notch lab managers to gain experience, education, and exposure to Gartner's best practices and research methodologies. Associates will be mentored by leading professionals who are experts in their field and will work on real-world assignments to deepen their subject matter expertise and broaden their peer networks. Senior Specialists will transition to the business after mastering the competencies required to be successful.
- Diagnoses customer inquiries through effective scoping questions and active listening
- Delivers Gartner insight to customers through advice-oriented, consumable written and verbal communications
- Packages insight (summary writing, project scoping) to respond quickly to assigned customer research requests
- Identifies opportunities to serve clients beyond their original requests by connecting stated challenges with potential unstated needs
- Collaborates with advisory, research, service and revenue teams
- Analyzes client requests to spot trends in demand to improve client responses and future research planning
- Identifies opportunities to scale work and improve process efficiencies
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years relevant business or customer service experience
- Ability to aggregate and distill large amounts of information
- Intellectual curiosity and dedication to mastering complex terrain; fast learner
- Strong organizational skills; ability to work under tight deadlines and produce high quality material
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal interaction and presentation skills; ability to engage clients and respond effectively to questions
- Must be willing to work out of Arlington, VA
- Interest or Subject Matter Expertise within business function
- Experience in a client-facing role
Job Requisition ID:33298
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.