Account Executive, Service Practice (East Coast Remote)
In today’s rapidly changing and highly competitive business environment, the Customer Service function is playing an increasingly critical role. Service Leaders must improve the customer experience while also driving efficiencies and reducing costs. Complex decisions surrounding strategy, operations, talent and technologies have high stakes. Gartner provides the trusted research, advice and peer networking clients need to feel confident in these decisions.
- Retain and grow existing clients of the ‘Gartner for Customer Service & Support Leaders’ product
- Build trust-based, value-added relationships with C-level executives and their teams
- Partner closely with colleagues in Client Services to drive high-value engagement with seat-holders
- Execute a series of client meetings throughout the year to review ROI and align with priorities to ensure the timely renewal of services
- Identify opportunities for adding/upgrading services in support of the client’s changing needs
- Prepare for and defend against high-leverage situations like decision-maker transitions, budget cuts and competition
- Educate and tactfully enforce the appropriate use of Gartner’s seat-based license model
- Drive high quality outbound activity to generate consistent volume of new opportunities
- Effectively manage and accurately forecast business in your territory
- Contribute best practices, peer-coaching and a positive influence within the team
- 6+ years’ experience in large-enterprise, executive-level sales
- Preferred experience working with Customer Service executives and familiarity with initiatives related to digital, self-service, VoC, omnichannel and related service technologies.
- Ability to influence stakeholders through effective communication
- Willingness to act on feedback and adopt established best practices
- Ownership and perseverance in achieving goals and quotas
- Ability to quickly process new information and draw on existing knowledge
- Curious and self-motivated to learn
- Strong ethical principles and honesty towards clients and co-workers
Job Requisition ID:44563
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.