Account Manager - Gartner Digital Markets
The Account Manager role with Gartner Digital Markets is a combination of customer relations, sales, and consulting. If you enjoy helping, educating and persuading people to improve, look no further. As a member of Account Manager team, you will spend your day talking to software marketers to help them get the most out of their campaigns. Your challenge will be to identify the right ways - using both phone and email - to persuade and teach your vendors.
What You Will do:
- You will be to help your customers (software companies) meet and exceed their goals for driving sales from their Pay Per Click programs.
- If you aren't already, you'll become extremely well versed in online marketing and lead generation best practices.
- You'll have the opportunity to help them improve their overall online marketing and lead generation efforts, as well as to learn from them.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 years of experience preferred, but not required
- Upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Interest in marketing and technology
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Enjoys persuading others and talking on the phone
- Proficient computer skills
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:38761
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.