Associate Director, IT Strategy, Netherlands
Backed with the insight of Gartner research and events, Gartner Consulting help clients in a wide range of industries speed up their agendas and stay ahead of the digital curve.
Due to ongoing success and increasing demand, Gartner Consulting is expanding it’s Public Sector team in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
This team is responsible for supporting senior executives across the public sector strategize, design, procure, deploy and secure citizen centric services and enabling infrastructure to ensure economic growth whilst delivering value for money for public expenditure.
We are uniquely positioned to undertake this work as a truly independent, research and data driven advisory organization, that has access to best practice, technology maturity and adoption and vendor performance.
Responsibilities of the role;
Operating at the C-Level as a successful Strategy Consultant (Assoc.Director), you will work as part of the Dutch Public Sector (DPS) team to:
- Advise and make actionable recommendations for CxO and their Senior Management team
- Lead complex consulting engagements and coach team members
- Manage key accounts by leading high quality delivery, client management, lead management and proposal writing
- Analyze complex problems and challenges by leveraging the various expertise in the team and Gartner organization
- Select and evaluate technical solutions that fit the need of the public administration
- Support administrations in procuring new services from vendors by advising on tender procedures and IT outsourcing
- Design a fit-for-purpose internal IT organization that fits the need of the public administration
- Provide quality assurance for large IT transformation program.
To be considered, you MUST have;
- Minimum 7 years Consulting experience from a top management consulting firm; IT Technical expertise in areas such as: Enterprise Architecture, Technical Architecture, Cloud, DevOps, and Data Analytics;
- Experience of or at least an interest in the Dutch Public Sector;
- Strong Education up to Masters/MSc;
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
- Ability to analyze a diverse set of complex questions into an actionable boardroom presentation;
- Ability to work closely and effectively with CxO teams and their Senior Management to resolve their strategic challenges;
- Interest in and empathy for technology: how solutions deliver capabilities;
- Team player attitude, open for feedback and continuous improvement and growth in the organization.
Job Requisition ID:42390
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.